How to import the Grissom Choir Google Calendar into your Mobile Device:
For Apple Devices:
- Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Passwords & Accounts"
- Under Accounts, touch "Add Account"
- On the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL of the public calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/grissomchoir%40icloud.com/public/basic.ics
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like to "Grissom Choir".
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.
For Android Devices:
To sync with Android devices, you will need to use your Google account and have a Google calendar created.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under "Other Calendars" click the Add link.
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the following URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/grissomchoir%40icloud.com/public/basic.ics
- Click "Add Calendar"
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen.
- Click "Settings"
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will remember such as "Grissom Choir"
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar.
- On your phone: Click on "Calendar", then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.